Old February 22nd 05, 05:46 PM
Mary

"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
TheOne&Only wrote:
Hello all, I am the real Holly Tunnell, I am a 28 year old female,

and so embarrased.
The One& Only Holly Tunnell

"Asian" Flank Steak

2 lb. flank or skirt steak
1/2 c. lowsalt soy or teriyaki sauce
1 tsp. dried ginger powder
3 cloves garlic, minced
splash of Worcestershire sauce
splash of balsamic vinegar
splash dry sherry
1/2 tsp. black pepper

Marinate the steak overnight, covered, turning the steak periodically

before
cooking. Broil the steak on the 2nd rack from the top rather than the one
closest to the electric broiler element*, 8 minutes per side**. Let stand
about 10 minutes before slicing thinly against the grain. Photo he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78503480bXJTBI

The leftovers are great for making stir-fry beef & broccoli.

Jill

*If you have a gas broiler, it may be below the oven - I had one of those
years ago and you can't adust the rack so just keep an eye on the steak.
**8 minutes per side on a 2 lb. flank steak results in medium-rare with

rare
at the thickest part. Adjust as you wish for doneness.

Mmmm, sounds very tasty! I think I will try it this Friday.