Old February 22nd 05, 05:54 PM
jmcquown

Mary wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
.. .
TheOne&Only wrote:
Hello all, I am the real Holly Tunnell, I am a 28 year old female,

and so embarrased.
The One& Only Holly Tunnell

"Asian" Flank Steak

2 lb. flank or skirt steak
1/2 c. lowsalt soy or teriyaki sauce
1 tsp. dried ginger powder
3 cloves garlic, minced
splash of Worcestershire sauce
splash of balsamic vinegar
splash dry sherry
1/2 tsp. black pepper

Marinate the steak overnight, covered, turning the steak
periodically before cooking. Broil the steak on the 2nd rack from
the top rather than the one closest to the electric broiler
element*, 8 minutes per side**. Let stand about 10 minutes before
slicing thinly against the grain. Photo he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78503480bXJTBI

The leftovers are great for making stir-fry beef & broccoli.

Jill

Mmmm, sounds very tasty! I think I will try it this Friday.

It's very good. If you have a grill it's great to do outdoors;
unfortunately it was raining when I did this on Saturday so I had to use the
broiler. I served it with steamed brussels sprouts.

Jill