Old May 14th 05, 05:25 PM
dh@.

On 13 May 2005 10:03:59 -0700, "Rudy Canoza" wrote:

dh@. wrote:
On 12 May 2005 10:19:48 -0700, "Rudy Canoza"

wrote:

dh@. wrote:
On Sun, 08 May 2005 20:41:31 GMT, Rudy Canoza

wrote:

we have been here to establish
that your beliefs about animals are purely your
projection of your emotions onto animals. That is
called anthropomorphization, and it is philosophically
wrong.

We have also been here and found that you have no
idea whether my beliefs are correct or not,

We DO know that your beliefs are completely incorrect.

because you don't have a clue which emotions they are
and are not capable of.

We do know certain ones that they do not experience. Disappointment

is
one they do not experience.

That's a lie.

No, ****wit. It isn't a lie. Your belief that they can experience
disappointment is purely your anthropomorphic projection. There is no
credible evidence non-human animals can experience disappointment. All
we have are unreliable anecdotes from credulous dopes like you.

You're too stupid for this Goo.