Old October 9th 05, 08:00 AM
Julie Cook

Default ??s for Australians

DH and I made airline reservations for Sydney tonight!! We arrive Sunday,
November 13th and will be there until Saturday, November 19th. Not as long
as I'd like to spend for a trip that takes so very long to make but I
realized I really didn't want to be gone from the cats for much longer than
that.

Do any of you have recommendations for hotels in Sydney? Joy, I know you've
been there as well, you might have some advice for me.

So much to do to get ready in so short a period of time! I hope that I'l be
able to meet some rpca friends while we're visiting!

Julie