Old October 9th 05, 12:16 PM
Yowie

www.wotif.com.au also has discounts for those "last minute" bookings. We got
a good dicount using them once.

Yowie

"Tish Silberbauer" wrote in message
Yaay! A get-together!

As for hotels, it depends on why you're visiting Sydney. If it's for
tourist things, I'd probably go to www.lastminute.com.au or
www.nrma.com.au (go to the travel section) for a variety of places and
budgets.

If you wish, you can email me at tsilberb at yahoo.co.uk and I'll try
to give you a hand.

Cheers,
Tish

On Sun, 9 Oct 2005 17:47:01 +1000, "Yowie"
wrote:

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
DH and I made airline reservations for Sydney tonight!! We arrive
Sunday,
November 13th and will be there until Saturday, November 19th. Not as
long as I'd like to spend for a trip that takes so very long to make but
realized I really didn't want to be gone from the cats for much longer
than that.

Do any of you have recommendations for hotels in Sydney? Joy, I know
you've been there as well, you might have some advice for me.

So much to do to get ready in so short a period of time! I hope that I'l
be able to meet some rpca friends while we're visiting!

Time for an RPCA get-together!!!!!

I can't recommend any hotels in Sydney because I wouldn't stay in one, I'd
go home! I guess it all depends on your price range, really, and where
exactly you want to stay.

Can't wait to see you!

Yowie