Old October 10th 05, 05:03 AM
badwilson

Julie Cook wrote:
DH and I made airline reservations for Sydney tonight!! We arrive
Sunday, November 13th and will be there until Saturday, November
19th. Not as long as I'd like to spend for a trip that takes so

very
long to make but I realized I really didn't want to be gone from the
cats for much longer than that.

Do any of you have recommendations for hotels in Sydney? Joy, I know
you've been there as well, you might have some advice for me.

So much to do to get ready in so short a period of time! I hope that
I'l be able to meet some rpca friends while we're visiting!

Julie

Aww, can't you extend your trip by a few days and make a pit stop in
Purrth on your way home? Dennis and I will be in Purrth from November
20-30, it would be sooo cool to meet you and get together with Helen
Wheels too!
In any case, you will love Sydney. We loved Sydney when we were there
in February 1996 and definitely intend on going back once we're all
settled in our new home.
Have a great trip :-)
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown