Old October 6th 07, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

Default Can a vet give a second opinion on my cat's liver issues?

On 6 Oct, 08:27, "Matthew" wrote:
Good Luck let us know if we can help anymore

"Joshua McGee" wrote in message

ps.com...

Thank you, I'm getting a second opinion this afternoon.

The vet gave subcutaneous fluids for the dehydration.

The symptoms predate the antibiotic.

Thanks for your help,

Joshua McGee
http://www.mcgees.org

On Oct 5, 2:19 pm, "Matthew" wrote:
Ok Joshua just like a human doctor when a vet recommends surgery get a
second opinion unless you trust that vet completely.

What is the vet doing about the dehydration.

The ultrasound is a better choice for the moment.

Are you giving the antibiotic right now and these symptoms just started
or
did the symptoms lethargic,vomiting, dehydrated, personality changes

If the symptoms just started CALL YOUR VET the furball might be having
reaction to he antibiotic- Hide quoted text -

If we ping Bonnie, she might be able to help out here?
Sheelagh "o"