Old November 20th 07, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default It's my birthday and I'll cry if I want to!

On 19 Nov, 15:07, wrote:

There is no such thing as being too old for a beautiful scarf!! (That
is what a pashmina is, right? A type of scarf?) Good for you for buying
it. It's your birthday, remember?

That's it- it's like a scarf although when I blew £30.00 on it my
justification was what a nice big wool scarf to wrap up in in cold
weather and it's so big I can put it over my head if it rains only to
find that the label says I can't wear it in the rain becasue the dye
might run..

Then again the other justification was its beautiful

Happy birthday from the left side of the pond! And welcome to the
over-50 club. It's not that bad being ancient, really. Time to start
wearing purple - or red, in your case.

Always red through purple is nice and I can't strangle Dave because
Sarsi who is a real "Daddy's girl" is lying on the base unit of his PC
staring at him with adoration and I can't deprive her of her "daddy"
beats me what she sees in him!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs