Old November 20th 07, 02:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Maybe over by Xmas

On 20 Nov, 06:24, "Adrian A" wrote:
Happy belated purrday, Lesley, welcome to the over 50's club. Sorry to hear
your birthday was just as expected. You'll probaly soon start reading SAGA
magazine. ;o)

Well they did have Mck Jagger on the cover a few years back!

I can't be in too bad a mood today. The district nurse reckons 2-3
more visits and Dave's ankle will be fine.

And Claus says he thinks if they work hard at it as they are going to
do from next Tuesday (2 sessions a week) then by the end of December
Dave should be able to walk just fine so yes maybe this will all be
over by Xmas

Dave's currently keeping his head down and being nice to me- my fault
I shouldn't let the fact he's an inconsiderate swine upset me- I
should be used to it by now. (He said this morning "I'm sorry I let
you down" and I regret I said "Which of many occasions are you trying
to apologise for?")

Annoyed at the moment through I am having a new credit card delivered
today (they wouldn't deliver it to the reception of my office for some
reason) and of course it's going to turn up between 9-5 and hasn't
yet. So I can't pop to the bank as I planned and all there is in the
house to eat apart from cat food of course is one cookie but I can't
go to the shops (and my plan to have some of that nice scampi from the
snack bar over the road just went out the window as they close at
3.00) so Dave and me are eyeing the cookie..

If you don't hear from me again I've either been done for cannibalism
or he's eaten me!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs