Old September 17th 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

Default Update on Spirit

On Sat, 16 Sep 2006 23:45:24 GMT, "Matthew"
yodeled:

Well folks he is back to his old self. Ka'Shay will not leave him alone.
They are playing together all the time now

He is grooming himself fully. Doing normal litter box routine. Acting like
his old self.

Today was the last of his antibiotics Coming up this week he will go back
for a check up.

After this week of no free feeding on hard dry food. He has got on a tender
vittles trip that was all the type of dry food I would give him. He begs
for it now. He is also starting to eat more wet food.

I wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support,
prayers and purrs. I was really scared I was going to lose him. These
furballs are all I really have anymore. I am willing to give them anything
they need. Spoiled fur nuts all of them.

Delighted!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War