Old April 24th 07, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sherry

Default Hostile cat

On Apr 23, 4:07 pm, Charlie Wilkes
wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/j3rse

This is scary... I wonder what happened to this cat to make it behave
this way.

Charlie

That *really* makes me angry and sad. That cat has a collar/tag on--it
must be a lost cat?

He is just afraid. He needs to be in a quiet room by himself.
Bosley was like that at first. I was actually afraid of him when he'd
get wound up like that. He wasn't even feral. It was just his way of
expressing fear and trying to feel like he had some control over the
situation. (that'll be 5 cents, Charlie Brown, LOL--l admit I am no
expert on cat behavior.)

Sherry