Old October 8th 03, 10:48 PM
Cheryl

In ,
Karen M. composed with style:

If you are honest with yourself you will agree that
under
those circumstances none of the anti Science Diet crowd would have
disliked the food at all.

Wrong. There's no way in hell I would buy a food with so much corn
in it (i.e. carbs and plant-based protein). I don't care who made
it. You can
tell yourself people just want to hate Hill's but some of us don't
like
it for a *reason*. My reason? It doesn't work with my animals, and
that's 5 different animals from completely different walks of life
all
responding poorly to the same brand of food. I found two different
foods
that work great with them *all* of them and I'm sticking to it.
Period.

I'm with you Karen. I'm done dancing with these boneheads because no
matter what the situation they will spin it their way. I haven't
followed a lot of this thread or any others for that matter lately but
I assume they are talking about dry food and as for Wellness, Wellness
Lite is much lower in phosphorus and that is what Shadow gets only a
little of any way. If Hills can keep the phosphorus down and use say,
chicken meal at the top of the ingredient list instead of corn meal, I
might try it again. As for the SD canned, none of my cats will touch
it. What good is that?