Old August 28th 03, 06:04 AM
LOL

"Marina" wrote in message ...
"Marina" wrote

So, I have to take him in for a blood test again, which he hates.

Well, we are happily back home again, though Frank is still a bit wobbly in
the legs. The vet thought he looked fine enough to sedate him a little and
clean his teeth. They took the blood while he was under, so we didn't have a
terrible struggle this time. Though he did fight the sedative - he
absolutely refused to go to sleep. Poor boy, he just hid his head in my
armpit and stayed determinedly awake. Finally he couldn't stand any longer,
so they could start cleaning his teeth.

When they brought him out, he was coming around, and before he had quite
woken up, he started talking and making the strangest sounds. And he didn't
stop for the next three hours! I took him to work so I could keep an eye on
him, but I just couldn't stay there with him, because he kept talking and
talking and wobbling around my office. So I brought him home, and here, he
stopped talking.

I will get the results at the end of this week or beginning of next. At
least he has clean teeth and minty fresh breath now (actually, strawberry
fresh). Thank you all for your purrs, I think it was harder on me than it
was on Frank, and smoochies to Waffles - hope she likes strawberry. ;o)

I'm glad to hear the visit to TED went about as well as possible;
purrs to Mr. Loudmouth that his bloodwork turn out fine. ;-)

------
Krista