Old May 27th 05, 07:52 AM
Alex

Default Triple vaccine side-effects - follow-up

As a sequel to my post yesterday:

Khamun is much better this morning, eating and happier, but still quiet.
Sure he'll be fine later today - he's booked in for the second shot in a few
weeks, I'll raise this with the vet but I suppose 24 hours of feeling rough
is better than feline leukaemia etc. My fiancee was quite annoyed that the
vet didn't raise the possibility of side effects.

I wonder if the second combination shot will not have such a bad effect on
him, as I assume this one (his first ever) will really have shaken up his
immunity system but now the vaccine is in his system the second one won't do
as much 'damage' - any views on that?

Someone mentioned not having the second shot, or not having a combination
one as it seems to have had a bad reaction on him. What does the second
shot do?

Thanks for your comments and reassurance below.