Old February 24th 09, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default 'porting to Key West fur da crooz!

[a porter twinkles in Tiger's house, and a petite persian sticks her
head out]

C'mon Tiger; I'm in da 'porter wif mine soupcases. Get in and we'll
port to Key West!

[Tiger gets in, and the 'porter twinkles once more as they land in
the Hemingway House's lobby. A tuxedo-bell-cat appears]

Welkum to da Hemingway house! May I put yur luggage wif da ofurs to
be ported to da MV Purrbearer? There is a luncheon buffay and
cocktails in da reception room where you can wait for da offurs.

[Anaïs turns to Tiger] Ummm dis iz luffly and warm! Lookit dem palm
trees and da brite sun. Shall we get a cocktail and sum lunch and eet
outside on da terrace?? I finks I'd like a Planter's Nip-Punch and sum
Oysterz on da haff-shell!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/24/2009 12:15:02 PM