Old February 25th 09, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default 'porting to Key West fur da crooz!

On Feb 24, 7:31*pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 13:30:10 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

ok den letz sit inna sun, I'll haf whatefur you orderz, juzt letz eatit inna
sun, Tiger, who sees da purfekt spot, very bright, anna sunny but not
directly,

* * * * Hokay den [turns toward siz-toed waitcat] We'll haff sum oysterz on
da haff shell, sum ob doze coconut shrimps, an a liddle broiled red
snapper. An a Planter's nip-punch an a pina Nip-Kolada, pleeze!

A porter twinkles and Maggy May leads Missy, Sunrise and Wascal out
into the beautiful sunshine and breezes. Wascal asks the waitcat for a
Wild Turkey Special Nip for himself, straight up, "an doze drinks wiff
unbrellas for da ladeez."

While they wait for their drinks they circulate, greeting all the
kittees.

--
Will in New Haven