Old February 25th 09, 03:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default 'porting to Key West fur da crooz!

On Tue, 24 Feb 2009 16:49:20 -0800 (PST), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

A porter twinkles and Maggy May leads Missy, Sunrise and Wascal out
into the beautiful sunshine and breezes. Wascal asks the waitcat for a
Wild Turkey Special Nip for himself, straight up, "an doze drinks wiff
unbrellas for da ladeez."

While they wait for their drinks they circulate, greeting all the
kittees.

Meow gize! How is efurrykitty? Derez sum eggstra kushions heer if yo
want to join usses!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

2/24/2009 10:58:30 PM