Old August 19th 09, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Jellicle Ball plans

On Aug 19, 3:27*pm, "Granby" wrote:
This is Piglet and I was thinking bout on of dem hidden places in Hawaii, u
kno da kine wiff da fallz and da sekret rum behine dem. *We kud be out ta
see da moon and da sunrize ann see da onez at da bridge. *She wipes a tear
hoping to catch sight of Lewi, Sadie and her mom/dog Scooter.

Ann we cud stan togethur four comfort an watsch all ub r frenz wavin
atted usses from da happee plase. An den we cud danse r feets off.

I wunner if Scooter has met da Konrad. He iz allus furry curteus to
ladee doggees. Butted he still wance to play.

I betted lotsez ub mine ole frenz gotted der own barn at da Brij,
maybe wiff sum nice lady cows.

--
Wascal