Old November 23rd 10, 06:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

Default Purrz fur my Unca Sammy

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 20:20:04 -0500, "cshenk" wrote:

I knowz he's a doggie. I dont care (spit and does at it who do mind!). he's
my heart buddy.

Mebbe if he hears purrs, he stay wif us longer. hez sleeping lots but not
feeling no pain. Our new lady Mabel Anne is worried and so iz we and
Cash-pup.

Mebe though we not worry too much. Unca Sammy wuz wif his heart-lov 2foot
for 17 years. Meby he is being called if is time fur Sammy.

I gonna cry big kittah tears if so, but they be for me as my Sammy be happah
wif his 2 foot an look in on us til we gets there.

Maybee I wantz purrs for me.

Daisy-chan the Maginifenct cuddling her doggie buddy

I'm sorry to hear that Sammy isn't feeling well.

Sending purrs for Unca Sammy to get well.