Old March 7th 12, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
dgk

Default BAD NEWS at Caboodle Ranch

On Tue, 6 Mar 2012 20:24:20 -0500, "Matthew"
wrote:

You all remember this florida rescue center we talked about in this group a
long time ago posted on the ASPCA website

http://www.aspca.org/news/700-cats-p...uary-this-week

Oh, that's too bad. Good intentions got out of control I would guess.
I always figured that if I ever won a lottery I'd like to set up
something like that. How could they not have a Spay/Neuter program in
place? That's what struck me as the oddest.

I guess they just ran out of money. You would really need a full time
vet or two, and that is going to take a lot of money. Plus how do you
manage all the sick cats? Obviously not an easy thing to do.