Old November 9th 04, 04:29 AM
Arlene Knop

That iz furry good nooz. I hope Harri likes riding in thuh truk. Let
us know if yew are having a welkuming partee.

Gretchen Marie, finding this a fassinating transfur of kittees akross
thuh vast praireeland

Tabitha Kitten wrote:

Dis iz furry, furry gud noos! I'ze happy fur bof Harri an Unka Dan!

Well, da load to the midwest DID happen! Paw is at dis minute sittin in
a place called Peculiar in Mizfurry. Kind of a peculiar name, huh? He'z
figgerin out wif his dispatcher just how close he can get, and whould be
able to meet wif Harri and his hoomins some time Tuesday or Wednesday.
Mine new sisfur will be comin home to us soon!

Tabitha