Old November 9th 04, 04:43 AM
Sundance

Oh, Harri, dis iz wunnerful! Yool meet yur new Paw soon, an hab a venchur
ridin in da big truck, den git to yur onetroohome... Itz eggcitin! Whut do
yoo hav to pak? If itz a lot, maybe we kan bring yoo a teleporter and yoo
kan juss send it to yur noo home.
--
Sundance

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I willz start mines pakin, Harri, makin her list ta pak
Tabitha Kitten wrote in message
Dis iz furry, furry gud noos! I'ze happy fur bof Harri an Unka Dan!

Well, da load to the midwest DID happen! Paw is at dis minute sittin in
a place called Peculiar in Mizfurry. Kind of a peculiar name, huh? He'z
figgerin out wif his dispatcher just how close he can get, and whould be
able to meet wif Harri and his hoomins some time Tuesday or Wednesday.
Mine new sisfur will be comin home to us soon!

Tabitha