Old July 24th 03, 04:24 AM
Cat Protector

I see you are still in denial even after I quoted your posts time and time.
I can take it if someone's opinion differs from mine. What I can't take is
when we all offered you great suggestions and you threw it back in some of
our faces and decided against taking future precautions because it was in
your words "too much trouble."

I think what you are trying to do here is basically make me the bad guy now
to take the heat off you. I guess you can't admit that you have real problem
with people giving you advice. You still never answered my question again
though which leads me to believe you are avoiding it. How many lives will it
take before you take the necessary safety precautions? Also, why did you ask
for people's advice or suggestions in the first post if you had no intention
on listening to them?

As for your post about saving the world, I can do my best to save my corner
of it as well as help out cats that need it. I will keep helping cats no
matter what you think. Now, lets see if you can possibly pass up this post
so we can kill thread because the horse is ready to be buried.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"Tlg064" wrote in message

Will you get over it. I did not throw anything back in anyones face. Not

every
situation conforms to your dream land. You just cant take it when someone

else
does not see something exactly your way. Then you whine. You make it sound

like
your some kind of cat God and only you know whats right for them and only

you
know how to treat them right and as for the rest of us we dont have the

brains
to take care of a cat and we mistreat them. . You think your going to save

the
world or something. Maybe go down in history. Get real. Go F yourself.

When I open my door to come in and my 4 cats race to the door to meet me I

know
I must be doing something right.

Tom