Old March 15th 04, 12:22 AM
Yowie

"Annie Wxill" wrote in message

"LOL" wrote in message
om...

Awwww, please give your happy girls an extra snuggle for me.

We will send some purrs Gato's way in hopes that he has many more
years of checking guests into the motel. A working cat is a wonderful
thing. :-)

------
Krista

Hi Krista,
The girls thank you for the extra snuggles.

I always enjoy doing business with a place that has a cat or other animal
greeter, especially if I am away from home and missing my own fuzzy
snugglers. I hope Gato hangs in there.

Shopcat.com is a great place to see lots of "working cats". Its a really
nice site and I like to visit when I can.

Purrs to gato for soing such a wonderful job, and purrs also to Rosie and
Cinder for beign such good kitties while their slaves were away.

Yowie