Old June 17th 05, 02:29 PM
Karen

For my part, it's been a tough year. My girls are certainly adorable but we
lost Sugar's brother Grant in February and I know that I have just been
adjusting. My girls are indoor cats, so they don't bring in "prey" as such,
but Sugar does love to play with twistie ties and furry balls.

I did want to say there is a new level in the Sugar Pearl relationship.
Pearl is so funny. She wants to play and so she will ruuuun and scratch on a
cat tree. Then she will runnn and scratch on another one. She will get Sugar
in her sight and do the butt wiggle. That is enough to get Sugar to hiss and
move. HOwever, lately, a **small**chase might ensue. The two come no closer
than 2 feet before it breaks off. At that point, Pearl retires and Sugar
scratches madly on any nearby cat tree. Such an odd relationship.
Interested, but don't want to admit they want to play.

"Mognusticat" wrote in message
Hi,

When I first subscribed to this group, I expected it to have more stories
about the prey brought it by our beloved cats than anything else. It

doesn't
though. I guess there must be plenty of these stories about. Perhaps they
are so common they seem a bit boring now?

Mognusticat Servant.

http://mogular.blogspot.com