Old April 21st 04, 04:12 AM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

MaryL wrote:

"EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)" wrote in
message ...
Did you remove the "nospam" from my return address? Please try again -
I'm wondering if there's something wrong with my e-mail. I tried to
send myself a message from my office machine, and although it went
through okay using Netscape 7.1 (which is the optional browser on my
office computer), I couldn't send it at all using the Netscape 4.5 which
is the default browser, there. (I don't think that should make any
difference, should it?)

Well, I'm definitely going to get a new computer, but it will have to
wait until I get back from my first week of May vacation.

I did remove "nospam" from my original message, but my addy may not have
been on your approved list at that time. Then I tried to send it my using
"reply" but didn't notice that "nospam" appears in your address even when
you send personal email. So, I just re-sent the message ... and it appears
that this one may have gone through correctly. If so, I hope the
information I sent was useful. Please feel free to use email if I can help.

Uhhh... I did reply - you probably hadn't yet checked your e-mail, yet.
I appreciated your input, it was very helpful.