Old November 23rd 05, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Whine -- Another Ordeal (or Two) [LONG]

Ginger-lyn, you do so deserve a much better day, week, month and year.
The luck just has to turn and things should really start going well for
you really soon.
We are thinking of you, sending the very best of wishes, purrs and
gentle hugs,
Polonca and Soncek

wrote:

Kate and Jack were supposed to get their distemper vaccinations last
Wednesday, but the vet is only at the Petco closest to us every other
Wednesday. So I had planned to go today, but realized over the
weekend -- oops! It's Thanksgiving Thursday! They may not be there.
I called, and sure enough, they weren't going to be. So I got them
into that clinic yesterday for an appointment.

Jack has a tapeworm. They both still have fleas and ear mites. Sigh.
And I decided to go ahead and get them tested finally, so I could
breathe easier (using the rest of that dental fund). They tested
negative -- yeah!!!!

Then I asked for a prescription for Prednisone for Arthur's asthma.
And that's when things began to fall apart.

snip
So this middle-aged woman who falls down walking down the street
managed to get an organ out the door. It's sitting there on the front
porch now, covered in snow. Should be an interesting conversation
piece for our dinner guests tomorrow.

Tomorrow had better be peaceful and lovely.

And I wish the same for all of you, whether you celebrate Thanksgiving
or not.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/