Old March 28th 09, 04:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default CALLING ONYX!!!

I thinkz you shuld say whut da reqwiremintz offa elder kittee iz furzt,
Tiger, with, az uzual a longlong lizt of komplaintz
"Cory" wrote in message
. ..
In article , lid
says...
R u reddy 2 take ofur az Sec'y 4 Elder Kitties?

"Lovable Louise", Purresident

Yez, I iz, fangu. I hopez I kin lif up tu Kitty Schottland'z legacy (ur
shuld dat be 'pawacy'??) an' du herownself purrowd.

*Onyx pauses for a moment of reflection*

Now... iz dere enny Elder Kitty whut hazza kweschun ur purroblemz rite
aweigh dat I needz tu mayk da furstist pryoaritee???

--- Onyx

UB ~ The hooman iz very sorry for not responding to this right away, LL.
If it'z any consolation, Onyx magically appeared here in my home, coming
all the way from Arizona, and stole my humantreetz, and ate them (no
chocolate, I promise!), az punishment.