Old July 6th 09, 02:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default (OT) And the vultures descend...

I had a bookmark to a video of Michael Jackson's 'Billie Jean" video from
1983. Not the staged one, one he did live. It's no longer available for
viewing because, according to YouTube, it's subject to a "claim" by West
Grand Media.

Who the hell ever heard of West Grand Media? Oh wait, that's the point! We
want to be known!

It was a live concert. These days anyone with a cell phone that had a
camera could have gotten the same shots. And I'm pretty sure if they were
hired to tape it in 1983 they already got paid for it. Vultures like this
tick me off.

Jill