Old October 6th 14, 10:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball

On Monday, October 6, 2014 1:31:38 PM UTC-7, Amelia T Cat wrote:
Amelia: I'll be there one way or the other!! Seems my power is blowing things electrical out. Bobcat's monitor went down, he replaced with a spare, the 'puter has hiccups, etc., I suspect my teleporter my be affected, but I WILL BE THERE!!! Does any cat know EXACTLY where the Ball will be?? Id so do you the co-ordinates?!? I'm thinking of leaving early -- like tonight or tomorrow to make sure I get there in time. Besides I guess I'm unofficially part of the Decorating Committee. May or may not have to Catnap Bobcat into coming with me this year, to run or fix, if needed the teleporter. Does any cat have any of that special cat mint tea, as I'm down to my last dram from last year, and Bobcat used some to get through this year's "Migraine Season" (whatever that is)? Simply put Bobcat never ever Teleports very well.

Se you soon,

Misty

I believe we're still waiting for word from the Mistress of Ceremonies

as to the exact location, but I think it looks currently like we're

maybe leaning towards Yosemite. I think the coordinates for there are

37.874880 N by 119.859670 W. As we get learn more I'll post updates.

Also, I have a spare teleporter I would be glad to send to you, as well

as a bunch of the cat mint tea. I can port them over at your convenience.

Amelia

Yes, we will be at Cat Valley in Yosemite. I haz purrogrammed da internashunal 'porter system so dat kitteez juss needz to say "Jellicle Ball" an dey will end up in da rite place.

Rebecca