Old October 7th 14, 12:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

Default MEOW!!! Jellicle Ball

On Monday, October 6, 2014 5:33:02 PM UTC-4, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Oh, fangu, Azad! I wuz furry worried abowt dis. Yoo haz da most impurrtint part of da Ball. I furgit how we did it befur. Shud I make my welkummin speech, and den let yoo kall da namez, or duz I kall da namez, or whut? I wud be furry happee fur yoo to do it if yoo wantz to, but yoo kan deside.

Rebecca

It would be an honor, ma'am, to Call the Names after your speech.

Azad

(I pollogize for mine first attempt at answering you, ma'am.
I was using something dat did not let me edit, so it was tootoo long and messy.)