Old August 4th 03, 06:02 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Arjun Ray at
lid wrote on 8/3/03 11:10 PM:

In , Karen Chuplis
wrote:
| in article
, Arjun Ray at

lid wrote on 8/3/03 10:35 PM:

| Only those saddling themselves with trailing-edge crippleware like
| Outlook Express.
|
| I use Mac OE and it didn't show up that way. I could read them.

That's good to hear. What exactly did you see?

(M$ hired someone with a clue - Tantek Celik - for their Mac Explorer
team. Maybe some of his sense rubbed off on the Mac OE people.)

I know the Mac MS stuff really isn't by MS and maybe that has something to
do with it. Most the Mac MS products work WAY better than the real mccoy. It
showed up normally with some bold font (though everything is set to plain
text). Mac OE does have drawbacks, but I am lazy and like not having to fire
up a separate program for newsgroups. It's probably the only reason I run
Mac Classic 9 with my OS X. Yeesh. Pretty sad huh?

Karen