Old January 22nd 05, 10:19 AM
jmcquown

ken wrote:
Why do kittens want to jump up to the highest places in a room..Mine
does this and in doing it, she knocks off phots, books, cd's, -
anything in her way.

Ken

[much cross-posting snipped]

Persia must be one of the few cats who doesn't like heights. She will get
on the back of the sofa, and on the toilet seat and bathroom counters.
That's it. No jumping on my desk, no jumping on the dresser, definitely no
jumping on the kitchen counters or my coffee table or end tables. I don't
think she's ever *thought* of trying to get up on the refrigerator.

I don't know how I wound up with such a well mannered lady. The only thing
I can figure is my dog Sampson (RB November 3, 1999) communicated the basic
rules before she yelled at my door 01/06/2001.

Jill