Old May 21st 06, 11:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default The ending...

anna how kule iz it dat her kuld sit inna warm kitty bed anna drink fanci
wine, Tiger
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in
message news
On Fri, 19 May 2006 07:54:10 -0700, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat
wrote:

[Cleo whispers to Tiger]
From talking to the Countess, I think a nice soft heated kitty bed would
be very much appreciated. She's getting on in years, and her joints ache
quite a bit.

Cleo

I know that hostess gifts are supposed to be smaller gifts, like a bottle
of wine or flowers, but I've been doing research into the history of the
Countess' valley and into her ancestors and into her own personal history.
Her personal history has been one of selflessness and devotion to the
kitties of her valley, so I think a larger gift would be in order for her.
Once you get to see her valley and hear from the kitties living there, I
think you'll see why I say that!

Cleo