Old December 11th 07, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

Default Did some work - new photos online

On 11 Dez., 08:57, wrote:
Bettina wrote:

Well, I just uploadet the "Spot the cat"- spoiler pic. So you can
decide for yourself
if you found her.g
If so - you have won the "Eagle Eyes" - medal.gg

Nope, that was not what I was looking at. I was looking just under the roof
of the front structure, and I thought I saw kitty eyes. In fact, I think I
was just seeing some light on a wooden beam. In some lights, I hear that
wooden beams look just like a cat's eyes.

As for the real cat, you have to be kidding! Even with the spoiler, I still
can't really see the cat. Is she sitting down? Is she facing toward the left
(from the viewer's perspective)? I think I see a pointy little tail behind
her. That has to be the best job of self-camouflage I've ever seen (or not
seen ). She looks like part of the stone wall!

Joyce

I uploaded another spoiler. Did some photoshop working on it and I
think
now it is easier too see Mäuschen.Have fun.

Bettina