Old February 20th 11, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby[_2_]

Default I may never get back here again

we iz all glad ta be bak
"Booker" wrote in message
Yur bak! Weze all missed yu. Ar sekretari is sik an usin lotz of kleeenex,
so weze not postin much, jest reeding.

Booker

On 2/19/2011 1:15 PM, Granby wrote:
After half the people relate to me promised to help me get back on, I
finally decided I could do this. I may never get back here.............O
shoves gramby away from the kepboard. Hihi dix iz O T anna I got lotza
stuff to tell ya. I know dere iz za venture but, we got a puter from a
fren, den we gotrz a new puter and den we gotza a new Kitty, she iznt
zactly a kitty her is fife puunds of pure grump but, I iz learnink to
like
herself (at leadst bedder dan that Dog fingie) anna she is about 4 yeartz
old so da Ted says, anna her name iz Lizzy Borden and her actkz like da
name for a bit) den we had a Dog fing for a nite, den anna, anna, O T
falls
over from pure exhaustion. Yes, there is lots of news but I have got to
catch up on so much first. Thanks for all the purrs and prayers. Gramby