Old February 20th 11, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default I may never get back here again

too manee dog kootteez in dat howze fur me, OEJ
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Mosey :MRRRRRRRRRT on dat bad D fingy...
gud fing hym wennted bak tew doze lyingh hoominz,
ai gotz uh haffa mynd tew port ovur dere n pee awl ovur dere plase,
uben 'inbizibul moad' uff korse..ai didded et unse behfur..rite
OEJ..*winks* ??
*Mosey smirklez at remumburing dat insidunt...n waffz.*
UB: nobudy mezzuz wif da gramby n gitz uhwai wiffit iffen ai hab innfing
tew sai ubaowt et...nope.

"Granby" Well, it mai haff been a gud dog at one timez but da people lied
to da gramby and da D thing had no mannerz and tried to eat da futon and
da roker chair fing. It self barked until fife in da morning and we wz
all upsetted. It went bak to da peoplez anna we dont fink dere will be
anofther one.

truder kitteez iz bad enuf, buta d thing iz juzt unceptable, OEJ,
shudderin
"Granby"
Piglett takes her turn. I izn so pleazed bouot diz new cat but it waz
10 belo da zero mard and we heard her kryink in da kold. Gramby went in
da out and took a while to find itself. Dat cat was so kold it was
stiff when she karried it in da houze. We fout it was a bittie anna I
wax happy. Den it fawed out and startted kizzin and spitttin. It went
to da ted and we foun out it was gonna haff bitties but dem waz notted
in gud ashape so da Ted took dem away and sended dem toda bridge. Her
was in bad shape and nearlie starffed. Her iz home now and wais fife
pounds. O T made frenzs wiff her after dat dog waz here for a nite,
more bout dat laterz. Annyway her iz here and she is gettink nizer each
day.
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
we iz watin, OEJ, ports ofur sum tweetz fur ot,
"Granby" wrote in message
After half the people relate to me promised to help me get back on, I
finally decided I could do this. I may never get back
here.............O T shoves gramby away from the kepboard. Hihi dix
iz O T anna I got lotza stuff to tell ya. I know dere iz za venture
but, we got a puter from a fren, den we gotrz a new puter and den we
gotza a new Kitty, she iznt zactly a kitty her is fife puunds of pure
grump but, I iz learnink to like herself (at leadst bedder dan that
Dog fingie) anna she is about 4 yeartz old so da Ted says, anna her
name iz Lizzy Borden and her actkz like da name for a bit) den we had
a Dog fing for a nite, den anna, anna, O T falls over from pure
exhaustion. Yes, there is lots of news but I have got to catch up on
so much first. Thanks for all the purrs and prayers. Gramby