Old September 30th 03, 01:37 PM
PawsForThought

From: "Philip ®" lid

GAUBSTER2 being of bellicose mind posted:
This whole thing started with the diet change. Diarrhea was
never a problem before the diet change. Maybe it's a food
alergy, I don't know.

So your cat didn't have a problem until you started feeding him
the urinary formula of Science Diet? Interesting. Maybe he is
allergic to something in the Hill's foods, I don't know.

Lauren, you're first suggestion is always a problem w/ Hill's,
isn't it? Lay off it for awhile if you can help yourself. If it
is a food allergy, z/d would diagnose it fairly quickly and also
be the long-term solution. Oops, never mind--it's a Hill's diet
that works.

The problem with Hill's Science Diet is that people can taste it when
you mix in a can with the Thursday night tuna casserole.

LOL, so that's why I was throwing up after dinner on Thursdays! g
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe