Old February 18th 05, 08:15 AM
-L.

Janet B wrote:
On 17 Feb 2005 13:19:43 -0800, "-L." wrote:

Childless means you don't have any whether or not you ever want any.

Surely you aren't implying that ChildFREE is pro-choice and ChildLESS
is pro-life (or more to the point, ANTI-choice)?

--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

As Queen would say, "NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NO!"

I mean exactly what I wrote. To be "childless" means you have no
children - regardless of whether or not you ever want any; anyone
without a child is childless. This differs from the term "childfree",
which connotates one who has no children and never wants any.

Neither term has anything to do with one's stance on the choice issue.
I merely stated that many (if not most) childfree people are
pro-choice.

Is that any more clear?

-L.