Old March 30th 05, 08:31 PM
Neal

Mary wrote:

Hi Neal! Give us your thoughts. You can go to Google
Groups and search for "littermaid" if you just want to
see what has been said, but post away in any case.

Thanks for the welcome, Mary.

I just purchased an E-book on eBay that is a repair manual for the
Littermaids. It is very well written, and saved me buying a new
Littermaid. I was able to fix the problem my Littermaid was having, the
rake not moving, in about two minutes, using no tools.

I am not affiliated in any way with the seller, but was psyched to be
able to fix my nonworking Littermaid. It was the best $9.95 I have ever
spent. The book is listed in the "Littermaid" search, of course.

Neal