Old May 2nd 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Colour of cat = personality of cat?

Ellie Bentley wrote:
IBen Getiner wrote:

I'll just bet you thrive on astrology, too.. Colour of cat = your life
is predestined by where those big balls of fire in the sky were the day
you were born. Same shellac..
You are a lunatic, Ellie.

No, IBen Getiner, I am not a lunatic. I also have no time for
astrology.

I do not close my mind off from any rational line of enquiry either.

Clearly, you failed to read my line regarding the correlations that DO
exist, and are documented as existing, between different genetic
features within one organism.

Go apply your mind to some book of challenging text!

Ellie.

You must be new here. Just killfile the idiot.