Old June 26th 06, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default "Get your butt home NOW" purrs needed!!

wrote:
Smudge hasn't been an indoor/outdoor cat for very long - only 6 months.
In that time, she has never been gone overnight before (I always bring
her in at night). But she could have some wandering instincts that I
just haven't had a chance to see before, and doesn't mean she won't be
back in a day or two. That's what I've been telling myself, anyway.

It's terrible not knowing, and she's been away what seems like a long
time now! I hope that she just got shut into someone's garage over
the weekend or something like that, and that she'll be able to come
back soon.

I wish they'd make little locator collars for our cats!