Old July 31st 08, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

Default I have discovered

On Jul 30, 3:12 pm, "Granby" wrote:
I have discovered that putting someone in KF does no good, they just keep
showing on other posts of people I read.

I just wish we could drop some of the stuff and move on back to our "family"
type caring. Yeah, I know old lady wants harmony and life isn't like that.

I've been on UseNet since the beginning of time without a killfile.
There's little point to them if they DO keep you from seeing someone's
messages and less if they don't. Of course, I am the soul of kindness
and never give anyone a hard time and only person in all that time has
come to New Haven with the stated intention of doing me bodily harm.

--
Will in New Haven