Old December 28th 05, 01:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Good Unka Ping

Aaaww. What a lovely gentle chap Ping is!

Tweed

"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in message
I've mentioned before that Ping loves being in the bedroom with Bam-Bam,
Barney & Betty (Betty has her own theme song: Black Betty, by Ram Jam
(originally by Leadbelly), listen here (first song at the bottom of the
page)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...music&n=507846),
but last night was a hoot. He was hanging around the living room (bedroom
opens right into the living room) and when I got up to got change into my
jammies, I looked at him and said "Ping, ya wanna go see your kids?". He
ran right to the bedroom door! I opened the door a crack (a precaution as
them brats are always trying to escape - we'd let them, but they don't
know the dangers of Max the D-pet yet, and he's snapped at them a couple
of times), and Ping pushed his nose in. He kept pushing, and I let the
door open further. I could see those three hootikittens gathering at the
opening, hoping for an escape, but there was a blockage. Thy looked at it
quizzically - but by then Ping's head was in through the doorway (being a
long slender cat, it was easy for the rest of him to follow). Them
kittens' eyes lit up like a toddler's on Christmas morning! Unka Ping!!!!
Then they scattered, leaving Ping standing there, wondering which one to
chase first! But then he decided that since they were all hiding, that a
munch on a bit of kitten chow was appropriate. I also entered the
bedroom, and while changing into my jammies, watched Ping hop up onto the
bed, only to have 3 kittens 'dogpile' on him, and they turned into a pile
of rasslin kitties.

He's such a Good Unka Ping!!!!

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)