Old April 18th 12, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

Default What goes up

Yesterday morning as I was getting dressed for work, Sarsi was playing
with something on the floor- she kept looking at me asking if I'd mind
throwing it so I picked it up it was a tiny bit of polystyrene so i
took aim- Sarsi immediately got ready to run and I threw it. Alas it
didn't fly very far at all and came to land behind her.....

She spent the next two minutes or so staring at the ceiling waiting
for it to land...

When I stopped laughing I picked it up and dropped it on her head so
she could kill it

I just had a vision of her singing that old song "What goes up must
come down"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs