Old September 23rd 03, 09:01 PM
~*SooZy*~

"Yngver" wrote in message
"Cat Protector" wrote:

So, you have never seen a Ragdoll in a shelter? Are you still saying that

purebred is better than a rescue cat and therefore people should go to a
breeder for a certain type of cat?

That isn't at all what she said.

Thank you for reading my post correctly :-)

I hate to burst your bubble here but
many, if not all shelter cats have personalities.

But since you seem
insistent on purebreds some have been known to end up in shelters as

well.

Very few. Most cats labeled purebred in shelters are not.

Also, if you adopt from a breeder you may be guaranteeing that a cat in a
shelter might not find a good and loving home.

That argument presumes that the person who buys from a breeder would have
adopted from a shelter as an alternative. Perhaps not.

your right my partner said a Ragdoll or nothing!