Old July 13th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Janet B

Default Any success treating a cat with a "straddle" blood clot?

On 13 Jul 2006 10:35:12 -0700, , clicked their heels
and said:

Sad to say I euthanized. I'd be lying if I said I don't have doubts about
whether she was mistaken about his chance for recovery and am haunted
by fears I unnecessarily cut his life short. My first time dealing
with this. What a brutal decision to have to make and thing to
experience.

It's really tough and I feel for you. I can only say that hindsight
is so much clearer, and if you hadn't made this choice, your buddy
wouldn't have the peace and freedom from pain that he's no enjoying.
You did the right thing, as brutal as it feels right now.

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com