Old January 15th 08, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.cats.misc
Ted Davis[_2_]

Default my cat keeps losing his collar!

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 19:28:38 -0500, blkcatgal wrote:

A great stretchy collar that you can try is Beastie Bands. They velcro
together but are made of a stretchy material that you could just slip over
the cat's head if you wanted. They are very light weight too. My cats
wear them and don't seem to mind. Check them out at catconnection.com.
(That's where I bought mine from.)

I have to color code three red tabbies that I otherwise can't tell apart
- I make their collars by stapling the ends of a piece of 1/2 inch wide
sewing elastic that I have colored with permanent markers (sewing would be
better than stapling).

--

T.E.D. ) MST (Missouri University of Science and Technology)
used to be UMR (University of Missouri - Rolla).