Old March 7th 12, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default adventurz up a twee

Der ize waz. monitorin all dat waz gowin on in da bakyard, wile pawpaw
waz reedin hiz buk.

ize saw sumfin in da twee, so ize had to go vestigate lyke a gud kittie duz.

ize klimed and klimed and klimed sum more an da sqwirrel gotted away
frum me.

Den pawpaw saw me. Ize waz sebenty elleven feets in da air. He tryed tu
git me tu cum down, butted ize jest sat der.

Den meanie meowmie started gettin ar fud reddy. She putted my crunchiez
on a playte an ize heard dat. So ize wanted down, but gitten down iz
much harder dan goin up so ize meowed at pawpaw. he started to walk away
so ize had tu go down allbymyownself. Hruumph.

Wen ize gotted to da part were heze cud reech me he putted me on da
ground an ize ranranran into da house so nokittie kud eet MY fudz.

Dat waz mi adventure fur yesturday an ize stikkin to it.

Booker

We think this was his first adverture up a tree. He only got about 12
feet up this old bottle brush (nice sloping limbs for climbing). He
really wasn't too sure of himself and looked a bit distressed when he
heard the food dishes from his high perch.