Old October 25th 04, 07:24 PM
SUQKRT

In article , Bev wrote:

Cheryl Perkins wrote:

Kreisleriana wrote:

The former Mr. T (an Aussie) had people remark to him that it must

be
cool to live in a country from where you could drive all over Europe.
:P

I've heard that many people think that Australia and Austria are the

same
place, which would certainly lead to that kind of confusion!

--
Cheryl

Even funnier are the people who think that Australia and New Zealand are
part of the same country or people who think New Zealand is a part of
Holland or Alaska. When we travelled around the US recently few people
could pick our accents. They always began by thinking we were English,
no, Australian then, nooo, then they gave up

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.

I confess that I can hear the difference in Brit vs Aussie accent, I don't
think I could dintinguish Kiwi from Aussi.
Suz
Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Waiting for inspiration. Please hold while I contemplate my navel.

|\__/|
(=':'=)
(")_(")